Working with your community
Bilingual psychoeducation, CALD mental-health consultation, and neurodivergent-affirming group programs for NGOs, schools and community services, delivered with cultural safety at the centre.
Engagements are quoted per project. Email a short outline of your context and I will respond with options.
What I offer organisations合作形式
- Psychoeducation workshops: trauma-informed practice, neurodivergence, mental health in Chinese-speaking communities. 心理教育工作坊:创伤知情、神经多样性、华人社区心理健康。
- Consultation: CALD service design, bilingual clinical pathways, case conferencing with your team. 顾问服务:多元文化服务设计、双语临床路径、团队个案会商。
- Group programs: ADHD and neurodivergent community groups, online or in person; see the autism & ADHD groups in chapter two. 团体项目:ADHD 与神经多样性社区团体,线上或线下。
- Email me the context.邮件说明背景与需求。
- Short scoping call.简短沟通会谈。
- Proposal and quote.提供方案与报价。
- Delivery and follow-up.交付与跟进。
此心安处安顿身心的聚会
A free community gathering series in Mandarin, now forming for Chinese speakers in Melbourne's east: tea, calligraphy, gentle breathing practice, shared food from home, and story circles. A place for cultural belonging and rest.
These gatherings are not therapy and not counselling; no clinical questions are asked, and attendance is anonymous. If you would like to hear when dates open, say so in the enquiry form.
面向墨尔本东区中文使用者(尤其留学生与新移民)的免费社区聚会,正在筹备: 品茶、书法、呼吸练习、家乡味共食与故事圈。这里不是心理咨询或治疗, 不涉及健康提问,全程匿名。想收到开放日期的通知,请在咨询表中注明。
Individuals and families: start with the enquiry form 咨询表